Optimal's Health Policy Research Center (HPRC) provides rigorous, objective research and evaluation on salient health issues. The HPRC staff includes statisticians, clinicians, and researchers with expertise and experience in conducting large, research studies and focused evaluations of programs and initiatives. The projects completed by the Center range from determining the potential effects of new initiatives and policies on various stakeholders to evaluating the outcomes and impacts of existing programs.
Through its rigorous quantitative and qualitative methods, thorough quality controls, and innovative implementation practices, the HPRC is contributing to national initiatives to improve quality of care and reduce waste in our nation’s health care system.
The HPRC has expertise in the following subject areas:
- Fraud, waste, and abuse
- Substance abuse
- Managed care
- Quality improvement and chronic care improvement programs
- Prescription drug programs
The HPRC has experience providing the following support:
- Developing and implementing quality of care measures
- Auditing contractors and programs for regulatory compliance
- Conducting quasi-experimental design evaluations
- Supporting local collaboratives
- Conducting program and process evaluations
- Conducting cost benefit analysis
- Providing technical assistance
- Developing performance metrics
For more information, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.